Sunday, December 23, 2012

Favorite Moments from the Missing Months


























 Pumpkin picking, park strolling, winter days that feel like spring, weekend trips out of town, wildlife sightings, farm fun. These are the things that make the days worth it. Indigo is deep in the stage of exploration. Always wandering and wondering. It's hard, being a mother at twenty years old. It's hard being a mother at any age. I'm so thankful for where I am. What I have. And what I don't. I'm happy and I love my  sweet Indigo more than anything.

Merry Christmas!
xoxo

(for more of my photos check out my flickr)


4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something back and help others like you aided me.
    Take a look at my website Asunnot Turkki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
    both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something that too few folks are speaking
    intelligently about. I'm very happy that I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.

    My homepage: bankruptcy florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so gorgeous! oh I would love to rest that way as well

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete